Please scroll left to view the rest of the table.
|Account Features||Business Regular Certificate of Deposit|
|MINIMUM OPENING DEPOSIT||$1,000|
|TERMS||1M to 60M|
|MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENT TO EARN INTEREST||$1,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||Learn More about Business Regular Certificates of Deposit|
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- No additional deposit is allowed before maturity.
- No principal balance withdrawal before maturity is allowed.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals.
- View Current Business Regular Certificate of Deposit Rates
The content of this page is informational only. Account is subject to approval. The terms of the account, including any fees or features, are subject to change without prior notice except as required by law. Other fees and charges may apply. A copy of Deposit Account Agreement and Account Product Disclosure is available upon request. For Certificate of Deposit maturities of more than one year, interest will be paid at least annually and the amount paid will be reported to the IRS each calendar year. The account is covered by FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law.