COVID-19 Credit Card Relief Program
We’re here and committed to help our customers and neighbors.
We understand there may be concerns about loss of income or other financial hardships as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What You Can Do
- If you are able to make your credit card payments, you should continue to do so.
- If you need help with your credit card payment, send us an email including your name, telephone number and the last 4 digits of your credit card to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Relief Program Terms and Conditions
- You can delay the minimum payment for up to 2 upcoming billing cycles. After notifying us of the minimum payment deferral for the first billing cycle, you will need to notify us again to defer the minimum payment for the second billing cycle. You will not be eligible to enroll for the second deferral if your account is over limit at the time of request.
- After deferring the minimum payment(s) for the billing cycle(s), you will need to resume making the minimum payment in accordance with your account terms.
- This program does not change how you can use your card, including your ability to make purchases.
- We encourage you to keep paying if you can because you will continue to be charged interest, according to the terms of your account, and added to your unpaid balance.
- Any payments already scheduled, including automatic payment plans, will require you to take additional action and will not be changed automatically.
- If a late fee in connection with these payment deferrals is assessed, it will be refunded without additional action required on your part.
- Your statement will show all your account activity, including transactions, outstanding balance, interest, fees and refunds. It will show that you have no minimum payment due if your enrollment in the relief program occurs prior to the billing cycle. However, it can show you have a minimum payment due when you enroll in this relief program after the billing cycle. You may disregard this 'payment due' notice shown on the statement after your enrollment.
- We will not report negative information to the credit reporting agencies from your participation in this relief program. This does not change any previously reported information, including delinquencies.
- All the other terms and conditions stated in the Agreement and Disclosure statement will remain the same.
Credit Card Relief Program Eligibility Criteria
- Both Consumer and Business* credit card customers who are directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible. (*lending unit approved business credit card accounts are not eligible for this relief program)
- Credit card accounts should not be in a 'past due' or 'over-limit' status as of March 1, 2020.
- Accounts with bankruptcy, charged-off, credit revoked or decreased status(es) are not eligible.
How to Make a Credit Card Payment
- Check by Mail
Send checks to:
Bank of Hope Card Services
P.O. Box 84017
Columbus, GA 31908
- Phone (IVR)
Call us at 888-464-4330
Login to your CardManager account
- Bank of Hope Branch
Visit your nearest branch
With HOPE, we will get through this Together.