Our vision is to build upon our Korean-American heritage and national presence to be a top performer for our shareholders, customers, staff and communities.
Our mission is to be the first choice partner for our target corporate, middle market and small businesses by providing a comprehensive set of business products and services, while being the premier bank for the target consumers in the communities we serve nationwide.
Core values of the Company define the expectations of ourselves and our co-workers. They also guide our actions and decisions at Bank of Hope.
- Integrity: Maintaining the highest standards of honesty and ethical behavior in our day-to-day interactions with others
- Transparency: Being open and forthright in all of our business practices and communications
- Fairness: Acting without bias in all of our business decisions
- Initiative: Willingness to independently take action to resolve a problem, complete a task or develop an innovative response to a business challenge
- Teamwork: Working with our colleagues to achieve our common goals, recognizing that as a team we can achieve far more than any of us can as individuals
- Satisfaction: Delivering high levels of satisfaction to our key stakeholders (customers, shareholders, employees & community) by meeting and exceeding their expectations
The acronym “IT FITS” incorporates our core values into one succinct phrase and reinforces the values by which we live. The trademark for “ IT FITS® ” is officially registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as of December 31, 2013 in the name of the Company.