Are you a returning customer?
All you need to do is verify yourself and reset your password.
Never used our online banking before?
Watch below video to learn how to register for the new platform.
General Q & A
Q: Will I have 2 different User IDs for Online Banking and Mobile Banking?
A: No, your User ID and password will be the same.
- If you have User IDs for Online Banking and Mobile Banking, continue using your Online Banking User ID.
- If you have multiple User IDs, we will notify you by mail, with the designated user ID for your account.
Q: What if I am registered only in Mobile Banking, but not in Online Banking? Vice versa?
A: Continue using your current User ID. There will be no change for you.
Q: Will my password be the same after the system conversion?
A: No, you will be set up with a temporary password for your initial log-in.
- The temporary password will be either your nine (9) digit Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number.
- Afterwards, the system will prompt you to set up a new password.
Q: How do I choose a new user ID and/or password?
A: User ID and/or password changes can be done any time through the new Online Banking system.
Q: Will my security questions remain the same?
A: No, you will be required to select 3 new questions and answers.
Q: Will the Online Banking website address change? Will the Mobile Banking application change?
A: No, the new Online Banking website address will not change.
For Mobile Banking, a new mobile app will be available for download in both Apple and Google app stores.
- iOS devices will automatically download the new mobile app.
- Android devices will require manual download of the new mobile app.
Q: Will business accounts be affected on the new Online Banking system?
A: Yes, business accounts, including sole ownerships, will have limited features.
- Balance, transaction information, and internal funds transfers will be available.
- Bill payments and mobile deposits will not be available.
- Business customers that need full access are encouraged to register and use Business Online Banking.
Q: Will my current Bill Payment information be moved to the new Online Banking system?
A: Yes, existing payees, scheduled bill payments, current and/or recurring funds transfers will be automatically moved for personal accounts only.
Bill Payment information for business accounts will not be moved. We recommend business customers to register and set up Bill Payment through Business Online Banking.
Q: Will the deposit limits for Mobile Banking change?
A: No, the limits will remain the same.
Current limits are:
- $2,000 per check.
- $3,000 in total deposits per business day.
- $10,000 in total deposits per week.
- $30,000 in total deposits per month.
Q: What is the business day transaction cut-off time on the new Online Banking system?
A: Cut-off time for same-day internal funds transfers is 8 pm PT.
Cut-off time for same-day mobile deposits is 5 pm PT.
Schedule times for external funds transfers and bill payments will vary depending on the service. This information will be available in the new Online Banking system.
Q: If I currently receive e-Statements, will they continue to be available electronically?
A: Yes, existing e-Statements will transfer to the new Online Banking system.
Q: Will account transaction history be moved to the new Online Banking system?
A: Yes, all transaction history for the last 2 years will be moved to the new Online Banking system.
Q: Can stop payments be completed via Online Banking and Mobile Banking?
A: No, stop payments will not be available online. We expect to introduce this service at a later date. In the meantime, please contact any Bank of Hope branch location or call the Customer Call Center at 888-811-6272.
Q: Will the current Online Banking and Mobile Banking services continue to work?
A: You will have full access to both services through Thursday, 10/25/2018.
From Friday, 10/26/2018 through Sunday, 10/28/2018, the services will not be available, as we complete the system conversion.
Q: What if I experience problems during my initial log-in or if I have questions about Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking?
A: You may reach us at the Consumer Online/Mobile Banking support center at 855-325-2226 (Monday-Friday 8 am-6 pm PT).
Bank of Hope's digital banking just got better
Beginning October 29, 2018, our online and mobile banking platforms will be consolidated!
Please reset your login information to enjoy a more convenient and secure digital banking experience.
Intelligent response security will allow you to do online banking safer.
Customizable User Dashboard and Fast Balance will make online banking easier and faster.
You can now experience online banking seamlessly across any devices whenever and wherever.
New and Improved Features:
- One simple way to use online and mobile banking. A single User ID and password gives you access to both online and mobile banking.
- Experience seamless features on all your electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and laptops. Regardless of device type, your banking experience is similar for all.
- Bank of Hope takes your privacy and security seriously. With our improved, intelligent response security, we are using text/voice verification codes and smart security questions.
- Receive a verification code via text or voice call when prompted.
- For enhanced protection, the security questions are non-conforming. They are no longer related to your background information.
- Activity recognition protects you against unusual transactions.
- Account Messaging Center – NEW!
- Staying in contact is important.
- Bank of Hope is now available to inform you of any news or important information directly.
- Customizable User Dashboard – NEW!
- Rearrange the look of your online banking – reorder tiles to what best fits your needs.
- Easy, fast, and customizable homepage allows you to arrange your most used services.
- External Transfers* – NEW!
- Send funds to your accounts at other banking institutions.
- Fast Balance* feature is available – NEW!
- View balances on your selected accounts without the need to sign in.
- Enhanced Quicken/QuickBooks
- Download directly to Quicken/QuickBooks using Web Connect or Direct Connect.
- You will no longer have to download files separately and open in Quicken/QuickBooks.
- Please refer to Quicken/QuickBooks for additional details.
- Text Banking*
- Balance and activity alerts delivered to your mobile phone via text message.
- Carrier fees and charges may apply.
*Enrollment required for these services
- Updated hardware, software and mobile equipment information.
- You will be prompted to review the updated requirements when you log in to the new Retail Online or Mobile Banking platform for the first time.
- Stop payment service will be temporarily unavailable when using Retail Online and Mobile Banking and is expected to be available at a later date. To place a stop payment, please contact any of Bank of Hope branch location or call us at (888) 811-6272.