BANK OF HOPE
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Virginia, and Washington of the United States who are aged 21 or older at the time entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Bank of Hope (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, vendors, and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and persons living in the same households of each of the above (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by the Bank of Hope “Match-Play” Sweepstakes Official Rules (the “Official Rules”), represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND EVERYWHERE EXCEPT ALABAMA, CALIFORNIA, ILLINOIS, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, TEXAS, VIRGINIA AND WASHINGTON.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) sweepstakes, each with a separate entry period. The first sweepstakes (“1st Sweepstakes”) period begins at 9:00 a.m. PST on April 5, 2021 and closes at 5:00 p.m. PST on April 18, 2021 (“1stSweepstakes Entry Period”). The second sweepstakes (“2nd Sweepstakes”) period begins at 9:00 a.m. PST on April 19, 2021 and closes at 5:00 p.m. PST on May 2, 2021 (“2nd Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
Sweepstakes Entry Period Starts at
9:00 a.m. PST on:
Entry Period Ends at
5:00 p.m. PST on:
Number of Winners 1st Sweepstakes April 5, 2021 April 18, 2021 Eighteen (18) 2nd Sweepstakes April 19, 2021 May 2, 2021 Twenty (20)
- PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"); PRIZE DRAWINGS: Eighteen (18) prize winners from the 1st Sweepstakes and twenty (20) prize winners from the 2ndSweepstakes (hereinafter "Winners") will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received, for a total of thirty-eight (38) Winners. Prizes in each of the sweepstakes are described in the table below. Tickets are for the Bank of Hope LPGA Match-Play Tournament hosted by Shadow Creek golf course in Las Vegas, Nevada.Hotel accommodations are at a hotel designated by Sponsor (one standard double occupancy room and tax only). All Winners and their guests must make their own travel arrangements to attend the Bank of Hope LPGA "Match-Play" Tournament or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided that sufficient time remains prior to the ticket dates of the Prize.
Prize Quantity 1st Sweepstakes Grand Prize: Two (2) Skybox tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 29-30, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older and one (1) night hotel accommodation. 1 Second Prize: Two (2) Inside the Rope tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 26-28, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older and one (1) night hotel accommodation. 2 Third Prize: Two (2) General Admission tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 26-28, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older. 15 2nd Sweepstakes Grand Prize: Two (2) Skybox tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 29-30, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older and one (1) night hotel accommodation. 1 Second Prize: Two (2) Inside the Rope tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 26-28, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older and one (1) night hotel accommodation. 1 Third Prize:
- Two (2) General Admission tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 29-30, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older.
- Two (2) General Admission tickets on dates designated by Sponsor on or about May 26-28, 2021 for Winner and one (1) guest aged 18 years or older.
- 1st Sweepstakes Drawing: On or about April 26, 2021, Sponsor will draw at random eighteen (18) winners from the qualified Entries received during the 1st Sweepstakes Entry Period. The total ARV of all prizes for the 1st Sweepstakes is approximately $4,035. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded.
- 2nd Sweepstakes Drawing: On or about May 7, 2021, Sponsor will draw at random twenty (20) winners from the qualified Entries received during the 2nd Sweepstakes Entry Period. The total ARV of all prizes for the 2nd Sweepstakes is approximately $4,334. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified on or about April 26, 2021 for the 1st Sweepstakes and on or about May 7, 2021 for the 2nd Sweepstakes by telephone and/or email to the email address or telephone number, as applicable, listed on their entry form within two (2) days following the Drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by Sponsor, or for any change of entrant’s email, telephone or mailing address. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate potential Winner selected. In the event more Winner notifications are issued or more winning claims are received than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims to award the prizes, as set forth in these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- WINNER RESPONSIBILITIES: Each Winner will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes on prizes, as well as any and all expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize including, but not limited to, any and all meals and beverages, transportation and local sightseeing in Nevada not designated by Sponsor, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, internet, and movies), gratuities, room upgrades, personal incidentals and any other expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the Prize. Each Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit or debit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges including but not limited to those defined above will be charged to that Winner’s major valid credit or debit card provided. Other material restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a Winner’s change(s) to itinerary or accommodations. Each Winner and his/her guest must travel on dates designated by Sponsor to attend the LPGA Match-Play Tournament or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided that sufficient time remains prior to the Prize event. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If either a Winner or his/her guest becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the Sweepstakes prize package due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award or any part thereof. In the event the scheduled and ticketed LPGA Match-Play Tournament is cancelled or postponed for any reason, that cancelled portion of the Prize will not be awarded and Sponsor will not provide any compensation or substitution for that portion of the Prize. By redeeming tickets, each Winner and his/her guest agree to all venue rules and regulations. Each Winner and his/her guest must obey all local laws and regulations while attending the scheduled and ticketed LPGA Match-Play Tournament and act in a manner that is safe and respectful of the Sponsor. Should a Winner and/or his/her guest become involved in any situation or occurrence that could reflect unfavorably upon the Sponsor, or that creates the potential for death, disability, injury and/or property damage to any party, Sponsor shall have the right, in its reasonable discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the attendance at the scheduled and ticketed LPGA Match-Play Tournament or any portion thereof without notice and without any compensation being paid to such Winner and guest. Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of Defense, and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required. The ARV of the advertised prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the actual fair market value and, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated ARV is more than the actual fair market value, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Each Winner will be required to supply Sponsor with his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099 MISC to be issued and filed for any recipient who receives a prize, if the annual aggregate value of the prize received is $600 or more. Sponsor will issue a Form 1099 MISC to each Winner for the fair market value of the prize. Each Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prizes.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU; RELEASE: By accepting the prize, each Winner and his/her guest grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, voice, picture, likeness, hometown and biographical information in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity for any lawful purpose without further permission, consideration or payment (except where prohibited by law) and agrees to participate in any and all publicity and promotional activities as designated by Sponsor (except where prohibited by law) in connection with this Sweepstakes. Each Winner and his/her guest will be required by Sponsor to sign and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where, lawful, a Publicity Release (hereinafter, “Release”) within forty-eight (48) hours of notification. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the Prize to an alternate Winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received, provided sufficient time remains prior to the Prize trip.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor (“Bank of Hope”) and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and/or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and/or agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California exclusively and solely by and within the courts of that state without regard to choice of law principles.
- WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the Winners (available after May 7, 2021) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to be received by June 30, 2021 to: Bank of Hope “Match-Play” Sweepstakes, c/o Marketing Department, 3200 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400, Los Angeles, California 90010. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners List” on outer envelope.
- SPONSOR: Bank of Hope, 3200 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1400, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
LPGA® or MH, Inc. dba Shadow Creek® does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. LPGA is a registered trademark of the Ladies Professional Golf Association (“LPGA”). Shadow Creek is a registered trademark of Mirage Resorts, LLC. Bank of Hope is a registered trademark of Bank of Hope. All rights reserved.