We post information we hope will be helpful to you in your financial and banking dealings. However, because banking is such a highly regulated industry, we do have a few guidelines for you to follow so we can all enjoy the discussion without any bad feelings or worse, violations of any law.
Bank of Hope does not warrant the accuracy of any statement or comment posted on Bank of Hope's social media pages; is not responsible for user-generated content on those sites; and does not endorse any opinions expressed on those pages unless otherwise noted. Bank of Hope does reserve the right to moderate and delete comments and/or posts that violate the rules listed below.
- Thanks for your comments and support of Bank of Hope.
Be respectful with your comments – whether they are posts, images, photos, or any other content. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and have certain rights to share them. You can always agree to disagree but no personal attacks.
- Stay on topic and be relevant. This is not a place for political debate.
- Do not use profanity, pornography, hateful speech, vulgarity, harassing, threatening, and abusive or offensive language.
- Do not post comments that may be defamatory or libelous. Try to verify your “facts” before posting.
- Do not post comments that are fraudulent.
- Do not post personal or confidential information of yourself or of others.
- Do not post comments and/or content that belongs to someone else that you do not have permission to post (so no violating copyright, trademark, and/or publicity rights laws).
- Do not post solicitations, advertisements, and/or spam.
- Do not post links to other websites that may violate any of the above rules.
- Do not upload or attach any files that may contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that can cause damage.
- Do post and participate understanding you do so at your own risk, and you take personal responsibility for your comments and postings, including any information you provide.
Please note that Bank of Hope's social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) are moderated by Bank of Hope employees. All comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our guidelines. When applicable, we will make every effort to respond in a timely manner, however, we cannot guarantee that we will reply to every comment.
월-금: 5:30 am - 6:00 pm (서부시간)
토: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm (서부시간)
이메일을 보내주시면 담당자가 곧 연락을 드리겠습니다.