We provide the services you need to keep banking simple – and safe.
Our team is committed to doing all we can to secure your information and making your online experience a safe one.
Secure your computer
Here are some ways you can secure your computer to help protect your information.
Equip your computer with:
- Comprehensive spyware and virus-protection software
- Up-to-date browser software
- Firewall software that prevents unauthorized users from gaining access to your computer
- Anti-keylogging software that can detect hidden keystroke logging malware and encrypt the keystrokes made on your computer keyboard
Be sure to download software or applications from well-known or trusted sources. You should download and install any operating system and software updates (sometimes called patches or service packs) in a timely manner.
Review additional security tips
- Monitor your account activity
- Checking your account activity frequently can help to detect fraud earlier
Create strong passwords
- Avoid the use of personal information like birthday or a pet's name
- Don't choose passwords using dictionary words, names or parts of names, phone numbers, dates, etc.
- Choose passwords that aren't easy to guess
- Never share them or write them down
- Choose a different password for each account. For example, using the same password on bank accounts and social media may increase risk of identity theft or fraud
- Create passwords according to the website requirements
- To help ensure you're on the real Bank of Hope site before you sign in, check your browser bar to ensure it says
- Lock Icon
- Ensure proper security settings are in place like up-to-date antivirus software as well as updated applications and operating systems
- Be cautious about downloading applications. Only install applications that come from trusted, well-known sites
- Understand the risks of using public or free Wi-Fi and sending information over unprotected connections
- Turn on the browser's pop-up blocker
- Avoid accessing financial accounts from multiple computers or devices
- Never proceed with processing an online shopping transaction if a certificate error is received. If multiple errors occur and
the transaction can't be completed, consider calling the company or finding another company that offers the same product.
- Don't select “remember passwords”. If this is chosen, anyone with access to your computer can sign-in as you.
- Don't allow websites to keep credit or debit card information
Be smart about social networks
- Think before you share personal information. Don't share what you don't want to be forwarded or seen by the public
- Resist the temptation to post out-of-town plans, “check in” at physical locations or post vacation photos while you are away from home
- Avoid posting photos that reveal an address or a specific location
- Set privacy settings to allow only friends to see content
- Only accept requests from actual friends
월-금: 5:30 am - 6:00 pm (서부시간)
토: 6:00 am - 1:00 pm (서부시간)
이메일을 보내주시면 담당자가 곧 연락을 드리겠습니다.