! Important COVID-19 Updates !
Effective immediately, branch operational hours are being reduced as a protective measure to minimize the risks related to the new coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, a number of branches will temporarily be closed.
For the most up-to-date information on branch operation hours for all of our branches, please refer to our Branches page.
As always, Allpoint or MoneyPass ATMs may be used surcharge free for ATM cash withdrawals. A listing of these ATMs is available on the Branch/ATM Locator page on our website.
During this unprecedented time, we encourage you to access your accounts digitally 24/7 using Bank of Hope’s online and mobile banking platforms to check balances, make payments, transfer funds or deposit checks.
As a good Neighbor, Bank of Hope is committed to helping our customers who are experiencing material hardships due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. An “Assistance Program” is currently in development and will be provided below as soon as practicable.
Should you need our support, we are here to help. Please contact your primary relationship manager or our main Customer Support line at (888) 811-6272.
Due to heavy call volumes, there may be a longer wait time to speak to a representative. We thank you for your patience during this time while we work diligently to respond to all inquiries.
Please be assured that Bank of Hope has been preparing for a potential pandemic situation since the initial news of the novel coronavirus outbreak. During this time, our top priority is protecting the health and wellbeing of the Bank of Hope family, including our customers, employees and the communities in which we operate.
We continue to actively monitor the guidance from public health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, and we have implemented the following preventative measures to minimize the potential spread of the virus.
- Hand sanitizer pumps are available in all Bank of Hope branches and offices for use by customers and employees
- We are conducting enhanced cleaning of our facilities with stronger disinfectants.
- Effective immediately and until further notice, all Bank of Hope branches will follow the below Social Distancing Procedures as part of our overall efforts to minimize risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 10 Max:
- The number of individuals inside a branch will be limited to a maximum of 10 customers at a time.
- The Security Guard will advise customers when to enter the branch.
- We ask all customers to use hand sanitizers upon entering the branch.
- Aisle Lines:
- Special aisle lines have been marked to assist customers with following our social distancing procedures.
- Customers should follow the aisle lines to the teller station when called.
- We ask all customers to help maintain a minimum distance of approximately 6 feet between individuals.
- As part of this effort, the Bank may operate every other teller station as appropriate during this time.
It is certainly an unsettling time for all of us, but you can take comfort in the strength and stability of the Bank of Hope organization. With HOPE, we will get through this Together.
Thank you for being a valued customer.
With HOPE, we can get through this Together.