Bank of Hope LPGA Match Play
"Guess the Winner"
NO PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BANK TRANSACTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Bank of Hope LPGA Match Play “Guess the Winner” Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") begins at 6:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 3, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on May 23, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”).The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Washington, Alabama, Illinois, Virginia, and Nevada, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Bank of Hope (“Sponsor”), HS Ad, MGM Group, LPGA, The Regan Group (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, visit www.bankofhopelpgamatchplaysweeps2021.com(the "Website") during the Promotion Period. Enter the Sweepstakes by completely entering your true and correct information on the registration form in the required fields (required fields include: Full Name, Full Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number and Date of Birth). You’ll also be required to answer the following question, “Who will be the winner of the 2021 Bank of Hope LPGA Match-Play Hosted by Shadow Creek?” Upon registering and answering the question, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entry”). Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address throughout the Promotion Period.
INCENTIVIZED SOCIAL SHARING:Entrants will be able to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries through the One2Many program. If sharing via social media, your friend/family member must click on your posted link to access the Sweepstakes. Your friend/family MUST be eligible and complete registration for you to earn additional Sweepstakes Entries. Facebook is excluded. Limit of up to ten (10) additional Sweepstakes Entries per person for the length of the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about June 1, 2021, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period, and who answered the following question correctly, “Who will be the winner of the 2021 Bank of Hope LPGA Match-Play Hosted by Shadow Creek?” and select three (3) Promotion Prize winners. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received who answered the question correctly.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone within five (5) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winners will have three (3) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. Any winner of a prize package valued at $600 or more will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized, and returned to Administrator within three (3) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Three (3) Promotion Prizes will be awarded during the promotion:
- GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- One (1) Home makeover consisting of the following LG Signature Products (Premium)*:
- One (1) Refrigerator: Model URNTC2306N
- One (1) Washer: Model WM9500HKA
- One (1) Dryer: Model DLEX9500K
- One (1) Pedestal Washer: Model WD205CK
- One (1) Air Purifier: Model AM501YWM1
- One (1) Range: Model LUTD4919SN
- One (1) Dishwasher: Model LUDP8908SN
- The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $20,000.00
- FIRST PRIZE (1):One (1) Sweepstakes First Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- One (1) Kahuna Chair SM-9300
- The ARV of the Sweepstakes First Prize is $13,000.00
- SECOND PRIZE (1):One (1) Sweepstakes Second Prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- Las Vegas Getaway Package for 2: 3-night stay at a select MGM hotel with (1) round of golf at the Shadow Creek and (2) complimentary Spa VIP access plus one service
- The ARV of the Sweepstakes Second Prize is $2,600.00
The total ARV of all prizes is $35,600.00
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Actual prize value depends on the location of the winner’s residence and dates of travel. Travel must be taken before December 30, 2021 (excluding any MGM Resorts blackout dates) and must be reserved fourteen (14) days in advance or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner’s preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor’s discretion. If winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. If winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The hotel accommodations, golf course access, spa access and services will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner, and must complete and return a publicity and liability release within five (5) days of date of issuance. If guest is the child or legal ward of the winner, winner must execute and return all required documents on behalf of such child or legal ward. All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not listed herein as part of the prize including, without limitation, ground transportation, luggage fees, souvenirs, miscellaneous hotel expenses, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of winner.
Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE WINNERS’ SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- GENERAL: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and province of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort, or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of Facebook or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #5. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding, and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to any prize winner over $600.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by June 15, 2021 to: Bank of Hope LPGA Match Play “Guess the Winner” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, c/o The Regan Group, 360 West 132nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90061.
SPONSOR: Bank of Hope, 3200 Wilshire Blvd 14th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90010
ADMINISTRATOR: The Regan Group, 360 West 132nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90061
LPGA, Shadow Creek, MGM, LG, and Kahuna do not sponsor, endorse, approve, or have any responsibility for this Promotion. LPGA is a registered trademark of the Ladies Professional Golf Association. Shadow Creek is a registered trademark of Mirage Resorts, LLC. MGM is a registered trademark of MGM Resorts International. LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics Inc. Kahuna is a registered trademark of AJX Inc. dba Kahuna Chairs. Bank of Hope is a registered trademark of Bank of Hope. All rights reserved.